Do you ever wonder how might a volcano look if you were right in the middle of it?
Some talented photographers have brought us unseen perspectives of different places or phenomena out there in the world.
Viral Strange has collected 18 photos that show the most unbelievable perspectives of some well-known things.
1. Inside one of Google’s data centers
2. Lava lake formed at the Erta Ale volcano, Ethiopia
3. Old Dragon’s Head aka Shanhaiguan District, where the Great Wall of China begins right on the shore of the Bohai Sea.
4. X-Ray of the spine before and after the treatment for scoliosis
5. A detailed image of Mercury
6. Bagger 288, the largest excavator in the world
7. A cross-section of an underwater communication cable
8. The Bavarian town of Nördlingen, built inside the crater made by a meteorite
9. Two kilograms of fat looks compared to two kilograms of muscle
10. Daytona Beach, Florida, 1957
11. A watch belonging to Akito Kawagoe. It stopped at 8:15 — the exact time when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945
12. Octopus’ eggs
13. A full circle rainbow
14. A true-color image of Mars
15. People ascending Everest, May 2013
16. A huge dust storm, Western Australia, 2013
17. A mountain of used tires
18. The aurora borealis, seen from space
Which one was more surprising? Tell us in the comments which one you like most.