A doppelgänger is a biologically unrelated look-alike, or a double, of a living person. Maybe you don’t believe in such a thing, but imagine if you come across someone that looks EXACTLY like you, and we are not talking about twins.
Viral Strange has collected 28 pictures of people who have found their doppelgängers in museums’ old paintings.
1. So he goes to the art museum, and this happened
2. The resemblance is uncanny!
3. Face to face with yourself in a museum, the doppelgänger experience
4. I made an interesting discovery at the art museum today…
5. So… I found a picture of myself dressed as a Samurai 111 years ago at The MET. Apparently, I was a collector of Samurai armor. I’ve drunk a lot since then, so I don’t really recall, but it’s totally plausible that it’s me.
6. We lost our 10-inch voices
7. Her ancestor
8. I found my doppelgänger at the Louvre. Íñigo Melchor de Velasco.
9. Close your eyes, and you’re identical!
10. I found my dopplegänger from half a century ago in an art museum in Zurich
11. My best mate went to the Louvre and discovered a painting of him done many years before
12. Oh, wow!
13. My friend spotted this painting of himself while walking through the met
14. Well… We can see it!
16. A cartoon version!
17. Weird Al proves he is immortal at The Louvre
18. Historic Doppelganger Time, you say?
19. “I’m Henry the 8th I am”
20. I visited Paris this weekend. Just when I was about to take a picture of the Mona Lisa, something better caught my eye.
21. So elegant and that resemblance!
22. We found our baby’s doppelgänger at the gallery
23. The doppelganger from the Louvre made me remember a pic that I took
24. Same man, different clothes.
25. Well, now, that’s quite a resemblance!
26. Then vs. Now
27. Just a mustache missing!
28. On our trip to Paris, my friend found his doppelgänger in the Louvre. Hilarity ensued.
Which one is more identical? Do you believe in such a thing as a doppelgänger? Tell us in the comments.