Do you want a healthier lifestyle? Try those 5 habits:
1. Make sleeping your priority
Lots of people when thinking of making some good daily habits , seems to avoid thinking of sleep.But trying to manage you sleep time is something to level up your life.A better sleep can make you more focus during the day , more concetrate , processing informations faster and better , can help you with body weight and the main benefit is that can lower stress.
We all know that an 8 hour sleep is idel , but we are all wrong. The schedule of how much sleep we should have varies from one person to another so the best thing we can do is to try what times we are more productive, happy and motivated. But how you should try? You can try sleeping from 6 hours.Then 6.5 hours and continue doing like this until you find that sweet spot and being more engergized to wake up.
2. Start a Journal
Having a healthier mind is everything. One of the best habits you can start is clearing the mind before you sleep and after you wake up! Writing down your thoughts everyday helps you relieves stress , seting goals and understanding your life.
You should start your day by writing things you want to complete that day, things your are greatful and things you are struggling the most.After you finish your day you can review what you accomplished and something went wrong try to do differently the next day.
3. Drinking more water
Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 50% to 70% of your body weight. Your body depends on water to survive. Every cell, tissue and organ in your body needs water to work properly.But, did you know that drinking a glass of water before every meal results of losing weight, feeling energizend and even improve you skin?
How much water do you need?
So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: 3.7 liters of fluids a day for men and 2.7 liters for women.
Some of the main reasons of why we need more water are :
- Water lubricates the joints
- It forms saliva mucus
- Delivers oxygen into our body
- Boost skin health and beauty
- Crushion the brain and other sensitive tissues
- Regulates body temperature
- Fluesh body waste
- Maintain blood pressure
- Prevent kdney damage
- Boost performance during exercises
- Weight loss
4. Eat more green things
You’ve probably heard most of your life how important it is to eat your vegetables. Vegetables are some of the healthiest foods you can eat and each vegetable provides us with different vital nutrients.But, why you shoud eat more greens? Here are some reasons you should:
- Greens fight inflammation
- They often contain detoxifying properties
- They support your heart helth, cholesterol and even blood pressure
- They suport eye health
- Green support your bones and reduce fracture risk (naturient-rich veggies)
5. Be more active by exercising regularly
Feeling sluggish, tired, and sleepy? Just don’t have any energy to do what you need to do? Skip the extra cups of java and hours of sleeping in, and head to the gym.
Physical activity and exercise has many benefits. It can:
- help you to feel better, even if you’re feeling okay
- reduce the risk of illnesses like heart ,lung disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, cancer, dementia
- help people recover from a stroke and many other illnesses and conditions
- help you to lose weight if you want to, which is good for your health overall and might be good for your self-esteem
Exercise pumps blood to the brain, which can help you to think more clearly.
It increases the size of the hippocampus, the part of the brain responsible for memory.