Adopted animals have a special place in our hearts. These heart-warming creatures are always in search of a beloved family who will take care of them forever.
They deserve a happy life, no matter their looks or disabilities. Amazing people have decided to take these cuties in their home nest to love them daily. They have rescued these adopted animals and changed their lives for the better.
Viral Strange has collected 15 pics of adopted animals who went through a transformation after finding their new family.
1. “This is my best friend LCDR Ryker. I was told you all like these kind of stories.”
2. “Wilbur was found with missing hair, allergy inflammations, and was very underweight. 2 years later, my boy is happy, healthy, and the love of my life!”
3. “Piglet, a pink deaf and blind puppy”
4. “From the little girl on doggy death row (hours from being put down), too scared to come out of her crate to eat, to today.”
5. “I adopted my sweet girl From a kill shelter in Atlanta, Georgia. She’s living her best life in Halifax, Nova Scotia!”
6. “Ran in front of my sister’s car and wouldn’t move until she picked him up. 2 years later and he became a giant floof.”
7. “When I found Fred on the side of the road he was skittish, neurotic, and sweet as could be. One month later he’s still all those things, but now he’s fat too. Love him more every day.”
8. “Our girl Poppy. Been with us about 5 months now.”
9. “Meet Korra. My little house elf. She’s the most gentle dog I have ever met.”
10. “2 years ago today I walked into a Petsmart and met a cat named Sonny who no one would adopt because he was 13 years old, covered in fleas, underweight, and had a mouth full of rotten teeth that had to be removed. He came home with me that night and it was the best decision I’ve ever made.”
11. “More of Cosmo!! The first photo is him at the shelter at 7 weeks, the second is from today!”
12. “In the shelter vs rescued and happy. Meet Arthur!”
13. ‘Happy 2nd gotcha day to my Portuguese princess! Originally an abused street dog who ended up in a kill shelter terrified of everyone and everything, now a loveable biscuit-obsessed monster. The top picture is from day 1 and below is now”
14. “Meet Cooper the Trooper! Top is his first car ride home after being dumped and contracting Parvo. He was given a 20% chance to survive. Bottom is the big boy celebrating his first birthday!”
15. “Found this little lady crying in a parking lot with fleas and a badly broken leg. Here she is 3 months and 2 surgeries later”
Do you think is better to adopt animals than to buy them in pet shops? Would you adopt any? Tell us in the comments below.