Rough days are part of life. The days when you cry inside and ask yourself why did it happen to you. We are talking about those kinds of days.
We cannot change what happens to us, but we can control how we react. This is the key to happiness. However, no matter how much some people try, it looks like rough days always follow them.
Viral Strange has collected 20 pictures of rough days people have gone through. You might laugh but let’s hope it does not happen to you.
1. “I’m being over charged by insurance after my daughter was born. This is the pile of mail I have to go through to prove they’re ripping me off. Pear for scale.”
2. “My boss’s secretary quit this morning after delivering breakfast.”
3. “Results from an allergy test – my body reacts to every type of local allergen!”
4. “So part of the automated chicken feeding system broke today.”
5. “Someone managed to lose their new box of… lost-item trackers.”
6. “Yesterday our neighbor’s 80′ locust tree gave us some live edge sky lights, a great view of the stars, and that Rainforest Cafe atmosphere that our living room had just always been missing. No injuries, dogs pissed the bed, life goes on..”
7. “My dad does the lottery every week, this is 4-5 months of losing tickets.”
8. “For a month, I thought I lost my wedding ring on a cross country road trip. I called gas stations, pawn shops, searched lost and found post. Finally, I gave up ever seeing it again when we realized it was under my husbands deodorant!!”
9. “$400 window replacement to steal a pair of $20 headphones I found at goodwill…”
10. “I’m starting to think this view isn’t worth golfers aiming directly at our homes.”
11. “Boyfriend decided to try out a new hairdresser.”
12. “This is my view from the bathroom floor, looking at the hole in the ceiling I just fell through.”
13. “Son decided to swallow a nickel and turn $.05 into $4400.00.”
14. “Sold my iPad in public space at night in Minnesotan -10F temperature, turned out it’s fake.”
15. “Is it funnier knowing that these are antidepressants?”
16. “My commute is 45 minutes. Just pulled up to the office, reached for my bags and…”
17. “When it’s your stop and the doors open to this.”
18. “In ten seconds I’m going to discover the value of lifejackets and renter’s insurance.”
19. “The Fedex deliveries in my area frequently get lost. Today someone found 300-400 boxes in a ravine.”
20. “I’m a solar roofer, and we are required to wear gloves while we work…..it’s only may.”
Have you ever had a rough day? Which was the worst one? Tell us in the comments below.