Celeb women are always in the public eye. Sometimes, the pressure is too much. Vulnerability comes into the equation, and lifting yourself is the only option left to stand tall.
However, they have learned how to overcome these situations and embrace themselves. These celeb women love themselves properly and have shared their advice for the public to know.
Viral Strange has collected 10 pieces of advice from these celeb women that will help you get rid of negative thoughts and love yourself properly.
1. “Start saying no all the time.” – Jameela Jamil
Jameela Jamil was asked for a piece of advice for people who struggle to accept themselves. She said that you need to treat yourself, be a bit selfish, and start saying ‘no’.
2. “I don’t hang out with people who point out my insecurities.” – Adele
Adele said in an interview that she has insecurities alongside loving herself. She said: “I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
3. “Your self-worth is determined by you.” – Beyoncé
Beyoncé Knowles has always been a supporter of self-worth and self-love. She is Queen B for a reason.
4. “Look in the mirror less.” – Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Garner said that people should look in the mirror less. She also says that we should not gaze at our faces and start thinking to change them.
5. “Start being honest on what you need.” – Lizzo
Lizzo is an advocate of self-love. She says that the root of self-care is self-preservation and being honest with yourself.
6. “I don’t believe in perfection.” – Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet said in an interview that she doesn’t look in the mirror and thinks she looks fantastic. She accepts herself and is proud of it.
7. “There is no shame in gaining weight during pregnancy (or ever).” – Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway wrote in an Instagram post about weight gain and body changes during pregnancy. She shared a photo of jeans cut up to make shorts. An inspired person wrote: “I always come back to this post. It gives me strength when I think about all the weight I’ve gained in these 3 years since having kids.”
8. “Let’s bring back the real stomachs.” – Selena Gomez
Selena always keeps it real. She used audio in TikTok, saying: “Suck it in!” and said: “I’m not sucking s*** in, real stomachs are coming back. Okay?”
9. “Even though it gets hard sometimes, I show my body love.” – Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha says she does her best in showing her body love. She also says she follows her own body.
10. “I’m not built like a Victoria’s Secret girl, and I still feel very beautiful and confident.” – Rihanna
Rihanna’s responses to her critics are always with a touch of humor in them. She laughed about a funny before-and-after weight-loss meme of Gucci Mane. She says people should be confident in their bodies and learn to laugh at themselves.
Which piece of advice resonated with your current state of mind? Tell us in the comments below!