Here, we’ve curated 38 of the most captivating and thought-provoking old photos for you to explore.
1. 1960s cladding being removed from a 1920’s building
2. Main Street – Deadwood, Dakota
3. Swimming Pool section of The Grande Hotel Beira, Beira, Mozambique (1958 and 2015)
4. Bhitargaon Temple, Kanpur, India. 1875 And 2011.
5. Newcastle Castle, UK – 1895 To 2022
6. Chróstnik Palace 2009 vs. 2014
7. Tunnel Rock At Sequoia National Park, 1952 And 2020
8. Edinburgh, Scotland
9. Railway Station In Okhtyrka, Ukraine
10. Moore Hall, Ireland, 1800s vs. Today
11. The Monstrosity That Was The Kowloon Walled City
12. Washington Square Arch In NYC
13. Holland, 82-2020
14. For The First Time In 76 Years, Wwii Veteran Robert White Stands In The Vicinity In Which He Landed After Jumping Into Germany In March Of 1945. He Was As A Paratrooper With The 17th Airborne Division.
15. Chernobyl Power Plant Control Room In 1986 And Now
16. Odessa, Ukraine 1942- And Today
17. The Arch Of Ctesiphon As It May Have Appeared In 600ad. Compared To Its Remaining Ruins Today In Iraq
18. A 3.300-Year-Old Chariot Bridge Is Still In Use Today. The Arkadiko Bridge
19. Here’s A Wonderful 1915 Pasadena Craftsmen Located In Bunglsow Heaven That I Had The Pleasure Of Purchasing And Restoring A Few Years Back. Although This House Was Only 950 Sqft It Took Nearly 2 Years To Complete The Renovations Due To Working With The Pasadena Historical Society And City Permitting
20. Captured Japanese Mini Submarine In The Aleutian Islands, 1943 And 2021
21. Panch Ratha Monument, Mahabalipuram, India. Monolithic Temples Sculptured From Granite Rocks Between 630 – 668 Ce. 1825 Sketch By J. Braddock J. Gantz And Now. It’s A Unesco World Heritage Site.
22. Circa 1803 Hope Plantation, Windsor, North Carolina Before And After Restoration
23. Same Car 1988 vs. 2021, Somewhere In Japan
24. Before And After Boston’s Big Dig, 1980s vs. Now
25. Family Farmhouse 1912-2022 (I’d Especially Like To Note That The Green Bench Has Been On The Front Porch For At Least 110 Years)
26. The Mahabodhi Temple At Bodh Gaya, India, As Seen From A Second-Century Plaque And How It Looks Like Today
27. The Lincoln Memorial In 1920 Before The Reflecting Pool Was Built.
28. Bok Tower (Built 1929) And Today
29. Unknowingly Captured The Same Image In 2020 That My Dad Took On Vacation Back In 1965 – Shenandoah Np
30. Times Square A Few Years Apart
31. Edinburgh Princes Street, 1996 – Now
32. Wrocław 1945 And 2022
33. Manhattan, 1931 To 2018
34. Clifton Rocks Railway, Clifton, Bristol. 1905 And Today
35. Sas-Bahu Temple, Gwalior Fort, Gwalior, India. 1869 And 2019. The Temple Was Built In 1093.
36. Hiking On The Faroes Guided By The Old Cairns
37. Nickelodeon Studios In The 90’s vs. The Same Building Today
38. Machu Picchu Peru
Do you have any old photos in your albums? Do you see the changes up to date? Let us know in the comments below.