Scars cover-up is not an easy decision. Many people are in doubt about whether to embrace their scars or decide to cover them up. To be honest: Embracing the marks that some horrible event has caused is hard enough. Emotionally and mentally speaking.
However, some people have decided to let go of all those unpleasant memories and take a leap of faith. They decided to cover up their scars with beautiful tattoos. The outcome is amazing!
Viral Strange has collected 16 pictures of scars cover-up with beautiful tattoos that will make anyone wishing to do that ASAP.
1. My second scar-based tattoo!
2. First ink. Done by Suzan Tattoozan. At Whiteaker tattoo Eugene Oregon USA
3. Okay guys what do you think? I posted two weeks ago the pictures on the right when the tattoo first was made, and this is the final touch of my scar cover-up.
4. Addition to Scar by Ink Escape, Shelby Township, MI
5. Tattoo scar cover-up was done by Melissa Boone “Dark Zero” tattoo shop in WA state.
6. Stomach piece/scar cover-up by Jeremiah Loui, Iron Works Tattoo (Portsmouth, NH)
7. Skin slip over my favorite scar (dog bite). Cole Strem, Port City Tattoo, Long Beach, CA
8. Scar butterfly by Jay Goods, Hartford County Tattoo, Bristol, Connecticut
9. Diamond to cover up burn scar by Anthony @shineon in Lawton, OK
10. Using my scar as a branch for a bat, done by the lovely Sal at Danny’s Tattoo studio, Nottingham, UK
11. My before and after ❤️
12. Safety Pin (over my surgery scar) by Noodles at Noodles Tattoo, Warrenville, IL
13. Scar cover-up by Traci Manley @ Mom’s Custom Tattoo in Spokane, WA
14. Covering up scar tissue with a three-eyed Horned Owl, done by Keith Countryman (me) @ Spinning Needle Tattoos in Ft Worth
15. Axe tattoo over an axe scar on my foot, Jeff Houston, Iron Mountain Tattoo, Redding CA
16. Surgery scar tattoo by Summer at Moon Maiden Tattoo in Springfield, Oregon.
What do you think about these scars cover-up? Would you go for it? Tell us in the comments below.