We get so happy when we hear the good news of an excited mom-to-be. All we think about is how beautiful the experience will be. But unless you have been a mother yourself, you know nothing.
Viral Strange has collected 50 pictures of pregnant women showing the not-so-glamorous side of pregnancy.
1. A gift my husband made for me to use when strangers/family get too grabby towards my belly without asking first
2. Unsolicited advice
4. Do you ever just feel like a rotisserie chicken?
5. I texted my 36-week pregnant wife to ask how he was feeling, this was the photo I got in response.
6. My pregnant wife had to dress up as a superhero for work today
7. My pregnant wife is practicing her swaddling. Skittles isn’t a fan. My pregnant wife is practicing her swaddling. Skittles isn’t a fan.
9. He’s a keeper!
10. My wife sneaking up on me…!!!
11. My 39-week pregnant wife went to the store to “get stuff for dinner”. This is what she came home with
12. My pregnant wife wanted pancakes in the middle of the night. I delivered.
13. Stages of Pregnancy
14. My wife is pregnant and she thought it would be funny to take a picture of our dog’s feet looking like they are her’s…
16. Pregnancy is beautiful they said……you’ll glow they said.
17. Pregnancy Brain
18. My pregnant wife has been practicing her swaddling technique on the dog.
20. Before and after
21. My wife is 39 weeks pregnant and really wants to see Deadpool 2.
22. My husband found me hiding in the bathroom, pants down, shoveling cookie dough ice cream in my mouth, and hiding from our kids. This is pregnancy. (29weeks)
25. Pregnancy brain is so real. My daughter’s daycare lady sent me this. I’m so embarrassed
26. Common side effects of parenting while pregnant
27. Too hot to wear pants and dresses are mostly all that fit me so I had to figure out a way to shave my legs while not being able to bend over
28. 8 months pregnant and came out of the bank to find this… (I’m the blue car.)
29. Pregnant in a heat wave
30. Who can relate?
31. Cracking up at the hilarious (& oh so relatable) difference of my undies from March vs today at 37 weeks!
32. The next person that asks me how my pregnancy is going will just be shown this picture
33. Technically this conversation with my husband happened yesterday, but I swear it feels like I have a similar one with him every day.
34. I sent this series of texts to my hubby just now. Lol
35. How many breakfasts have you had today? This is my third.
36. Good job…
37. My husband and I took our 5-year-old to the amusement park for the first time today. I’m 9 months pregnant, and this was my favorite ride.
38. “Let’s watch football and eat nachos together all day!”……not.
39. Pregnancy problems…
40. Pickle juice freeze pops!! Let’s see how this works!!
41. No, I am fucking not enjoying contractions. Also, I had a baby this morning!
42. I’m not saying that she has a pregnancy brain…I mean it’s also possible that she made chocolate waffles. Either way, it smells like a delicious campfire in our kitchen!
43. Pregnancy is weird
44. Pregnant wife ordered cheese fries, this isn’t going to end well…
45. My friend’s wife is pregnant…
46. Preggo Brain At Its Finest. Opened My Front Door This Morning To Find These In It
48. Literally BALLING because my husband took a bite of my sandwich.. he’s sleeping on the couch tonight
49. Let’s say I “hypothetically” forgot to take a Pyrex lid out of the oven before I preheat it and it “hypothetically” melted. What would be the best way to get the plastic off the hypothetical oven rack? Or would one need just to throw the whole damn oven out? Asking for a friend…
50. Third-trimester problems
Which one of these pictures resonates with your pregnancy journey? Tell us more in the comments section.