We act on so many things by our subconscious, and we don’t even realize it. Viral Strange will bring some questions, part of a Freudian test, to see what your subconscious mind says. Take a pen and a piece of paper. Start writing down the first answer that comes to your mind for each of the questions below.
1. You’re peering into the sea. What do you feel?
2. You’re walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see? Now write down the feeling you had.
3. You watch seagulls flying above your head. How does this make you feel?
4. You’re looking at running horses. What emotions did you get?
5. You’re in the desert, and there’s a wall in front of you. You can’t see the end of it. There’s a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. What are you going to do?
6. While wandering around the desert, you suddenly find a jug full of water. What are your actions?
7. You are lost in the forest at night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. Think of what you’re going to do.
8. You’re in the fog, and you can’t see anything. What’s the first thing you want to do?
Let’s interpret your answers:
- This is your attitude to life, your emotions, and your wants.
- This is the way you feel about your family.
- Your attitude to women.
- Your attitude to men.
- This is your strategy for solving problems.
- This is how you choose your sexual partner.
- Your readiness for marriage and starting a family.
- Your attitude to death.
How did you interpret your answers? Tell us more in the comments section!
Preview photo credit imgur
Based on materials from learning-mind, bartleby