Gentlemen still exist, ladies! Yes, they do. From opening the shop’s door to romantic gestures, these men have shown real chivalry!
Viral Strange has collected 19 photos that show these men still exist and treat ladies with love and respect.
1. “This was at 6:30 AM at the bakery this morning. I was convinced that I was going to be first and alone. Thought I was the best husband in the world getting up at 6 on a Sunday to get fresh croissants for Mother’s Day breakfast. Apparently, other people put in even more effort.”
2. “So my husband knows that since moving out to the east coast, I’ve missed Hot Puffcorn with a fiery passion because it’s not sold out here. So tonight, he walks into the store, sees the stand of Hot Popcorn and thinks, ‘I found it!!!’ and proceeds to wipe the shelf clean of the product and buy me every single bag.”
3. Oh, wow! What a gentleman!
4. “We have only been dating for a short time and we haven’t even said ‘I love you’ yet. But he took care of me after my surgery, cleaned my home, helped me in the shower, and put clothes on me.”
5. “Going through a rough time, but flowers always help bring a smile.”
6. “He loves me. The hubby made me a heart-shaped funnel cake”
7. “My husband made this for me while I was on vacation. I had no idea he had such talent.”
8. What a morning that should have been!
9. “This man offered to hold woman’s baby while she filled out paperwork at the doctor’s office”
10. “Instead of going out, my boyfriend cooked for me and made a mini-restaurant in his kitchen for our 18-month anniversary. It’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever experienced. He even had Italian music and a virtual view on the TV.”
11. “When I was in the hospital I was sobbing at this couple. He eventually let his wife use him as a pillow while she waited.”
12. “My fiancé who’s an electrician built this box for me to solve in his proposal to me! He wrote a corresponding poem that gave me the answers to the 4 challenges. I said YES!!!”
13. “Man surprises his wife of 67 years with a new diamond ring after she lost her wedding ring at the nursing home”
14. “The engagement ring box I made. Our first date was watching Jurassic Park in an empty auditorium. Laser cut with magnets to hold it closed.”
15. “I am a single father and a dirty mechanic, but every time I get my girls they paint my fingernails.”
16. “My mom bought individual eyelash extensions and the glue for them and now my dad has been sitting there gluing each eyelash on my mom and listening to her music for over an hour. If that ain’t love, then I don’t know what is.”
17. “I heard this in the morning, ‘Baby, a rabbit ran by, come here now!’ I got up from bed and saw a path with chocolate eggs that led me to a bunch of tulips.”
18. “I’m out having dinner and this woman outside was being blinded by the sunset so her date propped a menu behind his head, inside the collar of his shirt, to block the sun from her eyes.”
19. A train driver with a high sense of moral responsibility
Does your man show chivalry in your daily life? Do you guys still treat your woman like the princess she is? Tell us more in the comments!