Japan is known as the Land of the Rising Sun. When you hear “Japan,” you think about all those interesting facts on the internet and their unique culture. Japanese people’s life and culture are still amazing and loveable to the whole world.
Japanese people always surprise us. We at Viral Strange will show you some Japanese inventions and things! Enjoy!
1. Japanese airport staff sorted luggage on the belt by their color so passengers can find it easily!
Only in Japan.
2. Subway In Japan
Certain subways in Japan give a helping hand with your bike.
3. (Human-Uber) Can’t you attend your brother’s wedding? Don’t worry, I’ll send the “human uber”.
4. Solar-powered Robot Wolves are protecting the crops of Japanese farmers.
5. These movie tickets from the (Ghibli) museum are made of frames from different Ghibli movies.
6. This Is How Smooth The Bullet Train Is In Japan.
7. At Narita International Airport (Tokyo) they give you free origami instead of candy.
8. A Sign In the Narita airport of Japan, while it says “Welcome to Japan” in English, and the Japanese text says “Welcome back”
9. Japanese Being Japanese.
10. In Japan some restaurants are private. You are sitting in a corner, where no one sees you, a sluice opens in front of you, the chef’s hands come out and it serves you without looking.
11. This Japanese taxi has a button to request the driver go slower.
12. I Dropped My Shopping Bag On The Streets Of Osaka And When I Went Back To Look For It Later That Day, Someone Had Placed It Next To A Tree Untouched!
It’s called “societal trust”.
13. Some Coffee Shops in Tokyo Mark Each Customer’s Space at the Counter.
14. Japan’s Manhole Covers Are Beautiful.
15. Japanese employees, exhausted after work
16. Baby Seats Attached To The Wall In Most Bathrooms
17. So, apparently there are Capybara SPAs in Japan
18. Captured a pic today of this man trying in vain to yield to a deer in Nara, Japan.
Which one is the most amazing thing? Can you tell us any other interesting traits of Japanese people? Please, write them in the comment section below.