Japan is known as the land of the rising sun when you hear the word, “Japan” you think about interesting facts and their unique culture. Japanese people’s life and culture are still amazing and loveable to the whole world.
Japanese people always surprise us by doing their unique style of life we at Viral Strange will show you some of Japanese inventions and things! Enjoy!
1. Japanese airport staff sorted luggage’s on the belt by their colour so passengers can find it easy!
only in japan
2. Subway In Japan
Certain subways in Japan give a helping hand with your bike
3. ( Human-Uber) Can’t you attend your brother’s wedding? Don’t worry, I’ll send the “human uber”
4. Solar-powered Robot Wolves are protecting the crops of Japanese farmers.
5. These movie tickets from the (Ghibli) museum are made from frames from different Ghibli movies.
6. This Is How Smooth The Bullet Train Is In Japan.
7. At Narita International Airport (Tokyo) they give you free origami instead of candy.
8. A Sign In the Narita airport of Japan, while it says “welcome to Japan” in English, the Japanese text says “welcome back”.
9. Japanese Being Japanese.
10. In Japan some restaurants are really private, You are sitting in a corner, where no one sees you, a sluice opens in front of you, the chef’s hands come out and it serve you without looking.
11. This Japanese taxi has a button to request the driver go slower.
12. I Dropped My Shopping Bag On The Streets Of Osaka And When I Went Back To Look For It Later That Day, Someone Had Placed It Next To A Tree Untouched!
It’s called “societal trust”.
13. Some Coffee Shop in Tokyo Clearly Marks Each Customer’s Space at the Counter.
14. Japan’s Manhole Covers Are Beautiful.
15. Japanese employees, exhausted after work
16. Baby Seats Attached To The Wall In Most Bathrooms
only in japan
17. So apparently there are Capybara spas in Japan
18. Captured a pic today of this man trying in vain to yield to a deer in Nara, Japan.
that’s enough for now we will show more interested thing in future articles what did you think? we love to hear your opinion in the comments!