Turning scars and birthmarks into art is a transformative choice. Unlike the 78% who regret traditional tattoos, some heroes wear their personal stories as beautiful body art, making regret seem inexistent.
1. “This is the final touch of my scar cover-up.”
2. Beautiful tattoo!
3. A Celtic chest tattoo.
4. “My second scar-based tattoo.”
6. “Finally got to do something creative with my ugly shoulder scar.”
7. “My birthmark is WAY cooler now.”
8. “Tattoo scar cover-up.”
10. “My elbow surgery scar plus a tattoo.”
11. “Covered up a tummy tuck scar. I lost a lot of weight, and my skin just never bounced back no matter what I did.”
12. “My ‘little leaf’ birthmark is now a leaf tattoo!”
13. “Using my scar as a branch for a bat.”
14. “Just got a new tattoo over a scar I got from surgery after breaking my leg in a hockey tournament 3 years ago.”
15. “My scar ends right at the hairline! I got the spider below it to imply that it just finished stitching me up and is descending from its web.”
Would you love turning scars into beautiful tattoo art? Let us know in the comments below.