Immunity is essential for our daily function, with better immunity you can enjoy disease-less life and fight existing diseases better, here’s our top picks for best and most affordable ways to boost your immunity:
1. lime water and lemonade
lime water and lemonade is one of the classical ways to earn some vitamin C which plays a very critical role in boosting your immunity, you can prepare it by:
- Prepare a half cup of lime juice or lemonade
- Mix it with half a glass of warm water
But please note that you need to drink it within 30 minutes or 1 hour after preparation or else it won’t be as effective.
2. Honey, ginger, cinnamon and ginseng syrup
- This mix is one of the ultimate ways to boost your memory and your immunity, you can prepare this syrup by:
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 Tea spoon of powdered ginger
- 1 tea spoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 tea spoon of powdered ginseng
Mix this well and you can benefits from this syrup for 2-3 months as long as it’s stored under suitable storage condition (25C)
3. mushroom or mushroom water
Mushrooms contain a large amount of nutrients including vitamins and anti-oxidants that can boost your immunity. You can simply ingest fresh non-toxic mushrooms or prepare mushroom water by:
- Slice your mushroom into small pieces
- Add it to warm water and let it stay in it for at least 12 hours
This mix can be used for up to 7 days.
4. Green juice mix
Green juice is long being known to benefit body health generally and immunity specifically.
You can prepare this juice by slicing spinach and orange and celery and sweet green pepper and add it to 4 cups of warm water and let it sit for at least 6 hours.
you can benefit from this juice for up to 14 days but beware it’s not tasty and its taste gets worse over time.
5. Echinacea – Alcohol drinks
Who would’ve thought that you can benefit from alcohol drinks to boost your immunity !
You can prepare this mix by:
A– 3-4 dry Echinacea
B– 50 ml of pure alcohol drink such as vodka
Let this sit for at least a month and then you can enjoy getting drunk and boosting your immunity at the same time.
This herbal preparation is have been used historically to boost immunity especially during cold and flu
7. Cinnamon and ginger tea
Cinnamon and ginger are well known for their immune boosting activity , you can put this into plain water. It will work as well, but their tea are more fun and enjoyable. You can simply use their prepared tea or prepare them yourself by:
- Put 3 teaspoons of black or green tea into you kettle
- Put 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon or ginger into the kettle
- Fill the kettle with water and heat it until its boiled
8. Eating sweet green peppers, oranges and apples before breakfast
We all heard of the famous quote ( One apple in morning can put the doctors away ) , this is also right for oranges and green sweet peppers because all of them have great amount of vitamin C that can boost your immunity
9- Picking your nose
They told you to not pick your nose !
Well I’m sorry to tell you that they were wrong and all along you were right, because recent researches have evaluated immunity boosting effects of picking your nose.
10. Morning run under the sunlight
Researchers have always highly evaluated the immunity boosting effects of physical activities and exposure to the sun, especially in early morning that can improve your cardiovascular system and also boost your immunity.