We often may ask where have some celebrities ended up. After opting out of acting many celebrities have changed their careers and have chosen different paths in life.
Viral Strange has compiled a list of 20 celebrities who went 360 degrees in their career journeys.
1. ‘Matilda’ star Mara Wilson is a writer.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar is an entrepreneur.
3. ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ star Frankie Muniz is a racing driver and a musician.
4. ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’ star Peter Ostrum is a veterinarian.
5. ‘The Wonder Years’ star Josh Saviano is a lawyer.
6. ‘The Shining’ star Danny Lloyd is a biology professor.
7. ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ star Karyn Parsons is a writer.
8. ‘Home Improvement’ star Jonathan Taylor Thomas is a director.
9. ‘Hairspray’ star Nikki Blonsky is a beautician.
10. ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ star Phoebe Cates is a boutique owner.
11. ‘Two and a Half Men’ star Angus T. Jones is the president of entertainment at a management company.
12. ‘The Sandlot’ star Mike Vitar is a firefighter.
13. ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ star Jennie Garth is an entrepreneur.
14. ‘Growing Pains’ star Kirk Cameron is an evangelical minister.
15. ‘Saved by the Bell’ star Lark Voorhies is a novelist and singer.
16. ‘The Goonies’ star Jeff Cohen is a lawyer.
17. ‘Boy Meets World’ star Danielle Fishel is a director and presenter.
18. Gene Hackman is a novelist.
19. ‘Suite Life of Zack and Cody’ star Dylan Sprouse is a brewmaster.
20. Crystal McKellar — Becky Slater from ‘The Wonder Years’ is the managing director for Mithril Capital Management.
Which one of these celebrities was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!