Horrendous home situations can turn even the most peaceful environment into a nightmare. Below are accounts of individuals who experienced disasters and dangerous living conditions in their own homes.
1. My dog has locked me out of the house. It is raining…
2. Went into my attic looking for a water leak coming into my living room and it appears that I’m also in quarantine with this whatever monstrosity left this behind. It’s soft to the touch so I’m assuming it’s still around.
3. Person’s apartment is so cold that their toilet’s water tank froze and broke
4. The cat closed the balcony door on me by standing on the handle and pushing it down. I had to wait for someone who had a key to my apartment to open it up for me. Luckily, I had my phone with me.
5. So part of the automated chicken feeding system broke today…
6. Long story short, I saw a cockroach.
7. ‘River views’
8. I think I left a window open last night, not sure.
9. Pest control guy finds a weak spot in my attic (He’s ok, and invited to Thanksgiving)
10. Woke up to what sounded like someone trying to kick on my door. I looked out and saw this. Neighbors had just recently renovated the entire house and basement.
11. It’s so hot in my apartment that my candles are melting.
12. Apartment hallway in Dallas, TX looks like a scene from the Titanic
13. Gravity wins. But I live to trip another day.
14. After a few weeks I returned to my apartment
15. Neighbors upstairs flooded their apartment
Have you ever encountered a horrendous situation in your own home? Share your story in the comments below.