People try to post the perfect images of themselves, and that’s understandable. However, some people go beyond that. Trying to perfect their looks, they edit and photoshop the pictures. On the other hand, the rest can easily catch the differences or even edit “mistakes”. In a Reddit thread, people exposed the truths behind photoshopped pictures.
Viral Strange has collected 27 pictures that got slammed online for their absurd manipulations.
1. A fairly popular local influencer recently made an appearance on TV. A lot of her fans apparently had trouble recognizing her at first…
2. Skipped leg day, forever
3. Must be her sister in the car
4. A man, for a change. Not sure if satire or for real. Behold, the wall-bending biceps and but
5. This is funny and all but it’s getting out of hand
6. Found In The Wild On Instagram
7. Blended The Fence Into Her Face
8. Be You!
9. In Reality, Birds Flap Their Wings When They Fly
10. Unfortunately Did Not Pass Her Photoshop Class Though
11. This Guy Popped Up In My Feed As A Sponsored Story
12. Yes, The Giant Feet Syndrome, More And Common These Days
13. We’ve Seen Tiny Heads…now Get Ready For Giant Feet!
14. Legs For Dayyyyys
15. “The Model Has Achieved This By Chewing On A Plastic-Looking Contraption”
16. Photoshopped Herself Into Oblivion, Grandpa Can Stay Lookin Old Af
17. Organs Are For The Weak!
18. From Her Profile vs. Tagged
19. Reminder: This Is Not How These Women Look In Real Life
20. Internal Organs? Never Heard Of Them
21. Reminds Me Of That Scene In Beetlejuice (Little Head)
22. What The Model Posted vs. Photographer
23. She Was On A Popular Reality Show. I’ll Never Understand Why They Do This When We’ve All Seen What They Really Look Like!
24. One I Found In The Wild
25. Arms So Big They Warp The Plane Seats?
26. This Cannot Be Real! Inhumanly Possible To Look Like This
27. I Was Startled By This While Scrolling
Do you edit your pictures? Would you go to these lengths? Tell us in the comments.
Wow this is crazy 😲
Absolutely not! How do these ppl even think they look anything like themselves or even like real ppl? That’s what I call false advertising and think that these ppl don’t ever think they are going to meet aging off of their social media!!! “Be who you are, be free and be proud of who God made you to be”!
Would I fuck edit my pictures because don’t like the look of yourself in pictures then don’t bloody take selfies then it’s abviously pretty simple to work that one out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣