Good days and bad days are part of our lives. Otherwise, everything would be so boring.
Depending on people’s personalities and types, their bad days can be different.
Someone takes whatever is thrown at him with ease. Someone else might take everything around them as a stroke of bad luck.
Viral Strange has collected 40 pics showing people that had a really bad day.
1. Lit A Match To Light A Candle On The Toilet. Flew Out Of My Hand And Landed In My Underwear While Burning
2. I Think My Dad Regrets His Decision To Clean The Gutters With A Leaf Blower
3. Mistakes Made In The Media
4. Look I’ve Heard It’s Rough In Australia, But South Africa Hits Different. No Morning Swim Today
5. At Least He Left A Note There
6. Yesterday our neighbor’s 80′ locust tree gave us some live edge skylights, a great view of the stars, and that rainforest cafe atmosphere that our living room had just always been missing.
7. I Can’t Find The Culprit That Left This In My House
8. In-Laws Invited Us Over For Dinner. It Was A Trap
9. I’m An Idiot And My Wife Won’t Stop Laughing At Me
10. Schrodinger’s Baby
11. Is It Funnier Knowing That These Are Antidepressants?
12. I Think My Attempt At Growing Tomatoes Turn Out Rather Well
13. I Took Some Aspirin When I Was Tired Really Late At Night. I Realized An Hour Later That What I Took Was Not Aspirin
14. You Are Not Going To Believe What Happened While You Were Gone
15. Results From An Allergy Test – My Body Reacts To Every Type Of Local Allergen
16. My Boss’s Secretary Quit This Morning After Delivering Breakfast
17. I Chewed On It Twice Thinking It Was A Clove Of Garlic Before I Made The Horrific Realization It Was A Fingernail
18. “I Think I Left A Window Open Last Night, Not Sure”
19. In Ten Seconds I’m Going To Discover The Value Of Lifejackets And Renter’s Insurance
20. Slipped In The Shower, Landed On The Toilet
21. The Diamond In My Ring Fell Out Today. It Came With A 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee. Yesterday Was Our 10th Wedding Anniversary
22. In 2003, a technician forgot to log that he had removed 24 bolts during the maintenance of the Noaa-19 Satellite, causing the satellite to fall over and costing $135,000,000 in damages.
23. Today’s my birthday. No one could make it over for pizza and games, the power went out and I twisted my ankle because I couldn’t see coming down the stairs.
24. A Bird Pooped In The Open Mouth Piece Of My Coffee
25. Someone At My Stepdad’s Work Put Dry Ice In The Toilet By Mistake
26. Kids Learned A Couple New Words Today
27. -25 Outside. Heavy Grocery Bag. No Gloves. Long Reunion/Chat With Old Friend In Parking Lot. Gravity
28. My Neighbors Had A Party Last Night. That’s My Trampoline
29. Went Down To The Basement To Do Laundry
30. My Toddler And I Walked To The Park. Just To Find That The Whole Playground Has Been Removed
31. I’m being overcharged by insurance after my daughter was born. This is the pile of mail I have to go through to prove they’re ripping me off. Pear for scale.
32. That Time I Went To London And Finally Got To See Big Ben
33. Tried To Buzzcut My Hair Because All The Barbers Were Closed, Clipper Called It Quits Halfway Through. 4 Days Until My Amazon One Arrives
34. I Now Remember That Yesterday I Wanted A Cool Soda
35. Turned On The Wrong Burner And Then Grabbed A Metal Bowl That Was Sitting Above The Flame. Ouch. Yup. Those Are Blisters
36. Cars After Freezing Rain In Vladivostok, Russia
37. GF And I Have Covid. Heater Went Out, Technician Can’t Come Out Due To Quarantine. Decided To Try And Fix It Myself
38. Ordered A New Chlorinator For The Pool, The Instructions Came On VHS
39. We Heard Crash In The Middle Of The Night – Thought That Was A Thief, But It Was This
40. Mistakes Were Made
So, how was your day? Was it worse than this? Tell us in the comments!