Fountains have long served as exquisite focal points in urban landscapes and tranquil retreats alike. These elegant water features not only quench our physical thirst but also nourish our aesthetic senses, adding a touch of serenity and beauty to their surroundings.
1. Water Boat Fountain, Valencia, Spain
2. Ballerina Fountains by Malgorzata Chodakowska
3. ‘The Mustangs Of Las Colinas’, Texas, USA
4. Banpo Bridge, Seoul, South Korea
With a dazzling display of 380 rainbow-colored jets on either side of Banpo Bridge, a breathtaking 1.14km expanse of water is bathed in the radiant glow of 200 vibrant lights. This remarkable spectacle earned the distinction of being recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s longest bridge fountain.
5. Magic Tap, Cadiz, Spain
6. Vortex Fountain ‘Charybdis’, Sunderland, UK
7. Giant – Entrance To The Swarovski Kristallwelten (Crystal Worlds), Wattens, Austria
8. ‘Nine Floating Fountains’, Osaka, Japan
9. Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
10. ‘The Divers Fountain’, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
11. Cascades Of Hercules Monument, Kassel, Germany
12. ‘Rainman’, Florence, Italy
13. Mosaïcultures Internationales, Montreal, Canada (Currently Closed)
14. Fountain “Tunnel Of Surprises”, Lima, Peru
15. Fountain ‘Metalmorphosis’, Charlotte, USA
16. Luminous Fountain, L’Aquila, Italy
Which one of these fountains is the most incredible? Share your favorite one with us in the comments below!