“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.”
A smile is always beautiful! What if you could make it even more perfect with nice teeth? People usually wear braces in their childhood or teenage years. They say that the age of 10-14 is the best time to wear them. However, having a perfect smile is something you can achieve at any age!
Viral Strange will show 16 teeth transformations after wearing braces.
1. “11 months with braces! 25yo who can finally smile!”
2. “One month in and I am THRILLED!!! 100% the best thing I have done for myself and my confidence. Still have slight underbite to tackle, possible wisdom tooth extraction x4, and think my teeth are flaring slightly (which assumedly resolves as my arch widens).”
3. “So amazed with the progress of my teeth in just a span of 3 months!”
4. “472 days apart. Today is the day!”
5. “Over a year into wearing braces!!! Hoping to get them off by the end of the year”
6. “8 months progress!”
7. “22 months later and i’m in love with my new smile!”
8. “2 years. Worth it.”
9. “7 months into treatment and I got rubber bands (ouch). I can already see so much progress when I compare photos side by side! I encourage everyone to track your progress and keep hanging in there!”
10. “Day 1 vs Day 391/421. They may not be regarded as “perfect” but I love me some me”
11. “One year progress”
12. “Just got them off yesterday after 2 years and I am feeling CONFIDENT in my smile for the first time!”
13. “July 2020 —> June 2021. Almost at the 1 year mark! Cant believe the difference 😭 I smile so much now, and time has flown by.”
14. “And they’re off! Totally worth all the pain, time and money.”
15. “Officially got my braces off yesterday and I’m insanely happy with the end results. It’s hard to believe I once had a severe open bite (corrected just with braces, no surgery amazingly). I feel so much more confident with my smile now!”
16. “People think I’m silly for getting braces at 50, but I’ve been thinking about it for years.”
Have you ever worn braces? If not, would you want to go for it? Let us know your thought in the comments.