We are surrounded by strange things. Let’s be fair, okay? We can never know what is coming next or what we will find.
On that matter, many people have found strange things, which, at first, do not seem that fascinating, but the story behind them is.
Viral Strange has collected 24 odd findings that certainly will be interesting.
1. My dad and brother found this little fatty stuck in a tree while golfing. They had to wiggle him out by his little legs, but they saved him 🙂
2. My book skips 65 pages
3. This log was accessorized with pennies I found while hiking
4. My grandmother found this note inside this shell in Virginia, the shell is from Galveston, Texas
5. Mulder found the biggest Pine cone he’s ever seen! He was so proud of himself as he pulled it out of a bush to show me.
6. I found a treasure while clearing out my old room at my parents’ house.
7. Found a hummingbird nest in my lemon tree!
8. Dropped a frog lawn decoration only to discover 2 snowmen inside
9. These rocks I found outside my house were perfectly contained in plastic.
11. Got home from vacation to find a yellow pages book at my door being eaten by snails
12. I found this fucked Quarter in the middle of the woods in East Sussex, England
13. After a weekend storm in New England, a Puffer Fish was found in a tree.
14. I found a Mercedes in the attic!
15. I’ve found a rock with a skeleton of a fish that was alive millions of years ago!
16. An orange turtle found in the Vietnamese jungle
17. Check out this shark’s tooth I found. It’s just a little bigger than my beer can.
18. Some dude is cooking meat in his parked car.
19. Found a Cold War-era bomb shelter in the backyard of a house I recently bought
20. Found this at a local high school
21. This is a ‘sea pickle’ – a blob of pyrosomes that live in the ocean. This one was caught off the east Australian coast
22. A driveway full of bread
23. Yesterday I found 15 four-leaf clovers and 3 five-leavers in the same patch.
24. Strange particles
Which one did you find the most interesting? Have you ever come across odd findings? We would like to know more. Tell us in the comments below!